tisdag 5 juni 2007

Superkvinna/superwoman...

Have been to the hairdresser early in the morning... Cycled down to town. Fairly warm already at this time of the day, and tomorrow they have said we shall get the warmest weather in the whole country!! It's our national day (commemoration day) tomorrow, but that's nothing I celebrate especially much, despite my interest for history and the culture here!!!

Has our view on this day to do with the fact that this country hasn't been in war for 200 years? We have been living in peace - till now at least. And that's not so usual in the world...

The hairdresser asked how the last cut has felt.

"I haven't had time to think about it" I said, "there has been so much at work."

"Yes, I feel it" she replied when she washed my hair before the cut, "your scalp (hårbotten) feels harder than usual!"
A silent reflection: No there are no superwomen or men!!!??? Yes, I have tendencies to be too diligent!? How many writes 83 blog-posts on 25 days, many of them not so short either, on the maybe toughest time of the year too in this work, with full time employment?? Still a little too eager to please, yes, are such things involved too? Is this a prize worth paying?

But there is also a lot I want out, that I have gone holding on!? And it is so fun to create things!!! So very funny!! In this work there are not so many visible results of the work one do!! Except for CDs and DVDs then!? :-) You can't really touch what you have done or created...

And I meet so many different people in this work, so different children... To try to adapt to and understand and do something meaningful with... And to play with so different people too!!!

But noone has limitless capacity... You can't stretch yourself year out and year in... And adapt to all and everyone... Maybe one have to face that and take that, and grieve it?? That one have limits... That one is a human being with all what that means? Despite eventual talents...

There is so much I would like to express?? A volcano about to explode? By articulating those things the need will get reduced little by little... Hopefully...

About Skansen in Stockholm. And see "Visit Sweden" here. Oh, these sites were interesting, even for me. Here one can surf around!!! About our Midsummer celebrations!! :-)

Inga kommentarer: