söndag 3 juni 2007

Now a bike tour...

Now a bike tour after blogging and a summer lunch. Maybe I should buy a chocolate muffin on that tour for the afternoon tea or coffee on the balcony... That would sit fine! :-)

Now I have washing up the windows and curtains and fixing up on the balcony left... And I am going to make changes on a summer dress in blue linen I have bought that I just love, it was like a dream (but if I look like a dream in it - that's another question!? It was nice to have on at least)...

Having only a knitted orange dress, short, on now, barefoot - oh, how nice!!! But I will change cloths for my trip out! :-) Need something more practical on the bike!?
-//-
Came to think out there on my tour: how nice packing a picnic basket with a fresh newly made salad or chicken, bread, butter, cheese, fruit, mineral water, beer, juice, cider or milk, coffee and/or tea, an apple pie or rhubarb cake, strawberries or my favorite chocolate muffins and take a trip out in the summer...

People were out cycling. On a bridge near one of the smaller lakes people were lying sunbathing...

And 7 km from town among all old houses (yes, I am interested in history, in our history and in this areas and towns, a town which is over 600 years) there is one with a fairly old garden it looked!! :-)

A mild, warm wind out and strokes (?) of the fantastic smell of lilies of the valley...

Inga kommentarer: