onsdag 20 juni 2007

New computer...

Oh, how fun... My new computer arrived at last! Light!!! I got surprised! A very practical bag to it!!! My English isn't sufficient enough to describe all that was in it! To organize things practically; pens, the cell phone if I want, note-books... And I THINK it is a CD-burner in it!! I hope it is, so I can burn CDs!! Down load from the net and burn CDs. And install Finale to be able to write notes, now really practice what I learnt last fall (what I remember)... To use in my work...

Be able to sit out and write and being connected to the net still... My "brother in law" is going to help me with "kryptering" of the wire less access to my broadband... This is really Greece to me!

Be able to take this computer with me when I travel!!! Having my own computer with me, and be able to write whenever I want and have it saved on my own computer...

Be glad for so little...

Now it's only that dress that ought to be fixed!!! I hope I will manage it!!

It was nice with my friends... We ate mushroom soup, home baked bread (Anjas), cheese, butter, ham, sliced tomatoes, cucumber and bell pepper (green)... Strawberries and whipped cream afterwards. And the others drank coffee afterwards with sugar, whipped cream and chocolate powdered on it... We talked and talked...

The computer came just one hour before my friends was invited, so I hadn't packed it up when they came...

Think I shall try to use it tomorrow... :-) Let's see if I manage it!!??

Inga kommentarer: