lördag 2 juni 2007

Fixing up...

Sun and a blue sky… Fixing up here, going to the grocery store… But first a shower and washing my hair.

My youngest brother (engineer, 48 in a little more than two weeks, which the big-sister knows! :-)) has been to Stockholm for a patent he got some years ago on an ultra sound meter, which he has tried to get produced… This has taken a lot of time really. Both Swedish companies and a German have been/are involved…

But he doesn’t want to move to Stockholm again. He wants to live at the countryside!!!

He too likes the nature and being out in it skiing, running, walking with poles…

For me nature means a lot too… And, yes, I think just seeing green vegetation has health effects… Which research has proved too. Having green potted plants at home if nothing else. Or trees outside the window…

Is it different for a person that has been raised in a really big city? Compared to me (and my siblings) which was raised at the countryside? At agricultural schools where my dad was headmaster (agronomist).

Oh, to get fixed up here!!! I long for it to be done! But I will take it step by step. The next will be to wash the windows and curtains. Then fixing up on the balcony, where there is a lot of pollen now. But not as much as last year when the balcony had a yellow dust you really saw! A thick layer of pollen almost!!

Even if I am tired it’s ok to work at home, so the tiredness is of another kind?

Inga kommentarer: