måndag 17 september 2007

A need to pour hate and frustration out...

When I am about to reply to an article in a newspaper I many times get stuck and forget what I was going to write when I read the commentators before me... This happened this morning, when almost all writers told the leader-writer how stupid they was, to say it mildly. The leader written by a female leader-writer, a young woman too, under thirty years...

I couldn't help wondering over what these commentators show... And before I went to work I wrote this:
"People needing to pour out frustration and hate? And this doesn't necessarily have to be the poorest needs? I mean, the ones writing as they do can belong to people in other positions and on other levels in society and in many different classes? And men are dominating using this way of debating - why is that? (I don't buy that testosterone-theory)."
But what is this hate about? Why aren't they able to discuss in other ways? More balanced? (But of course I wondered how balanced I am in my replies... Is this typically women to wonder about? Does men reflect on these things?? How they are behaving etc. Does women use other methods? Are they less frustrated? Do the ask so many questions and wonder in the way women do? Or as a woman like me wonders? Why not if so? Or are they wondering and reflecting in this way to? But more hidden?).

Dissatisfied people taking all opportunities to act/react frustration and hate out? That frustration and hate have deeper roots too? From earliest in life? People walking around as wandering volcanoes? But maybe (hopefully) they only act this out i blogs! Not in rel life? But in the blogs they cause a lot too...

Isn't it almost like it was in school: the ones shouting most gets most space? And take it too? And is allowed too!??

How was it now with the brain and logical thinking?? The access to these parts?

But what is shown isn't so much fear, or is it? But more hate, an enormous, deeply rooted hate?? They now can pour out and also take the opportunity to pour out?? Spreading hate and discomfort and uneasiness as much as they can around them and to all and everyone!!? Wanting all and everyone feel a very deep feeling of uneasiness and discomfort?

If they succeed and people replies in the same manner, or even better for them, worse than they did, they feel satisfied and even enjoys what's happening? Is it so?? If they can get others to feel feelings they can't bear themselves then they are satisfied, very satisfied??

Provoking, trying to trigger, wanting to make as much trouble, fuss, noise, discomfort, uneasiness as they possibly can? Making others feel anger (if not fury) and the same hate (or preferably more?) and enormous discomfort...

Inga kommentarer: