fredag 28 september 2007

More from the diary...

Things I read triggered the following thoughts:
"Am I impossible to talk to? Not worth to talk to? It's no idea? (but who is this about? Is it me with necessity?)"
Something I read (about familial environment):
"... not fleeing from problems but talking about them in a natural way. If one on the contrary is scared for and flees from talking about deeper feelings one gets problems to solving conflicts which occurs."
More thoughts that have been triggered:
"My feelings - genuine or not genuine?? But how shall I know if I don't test them or get the opportunity to test them?"
I have made additions in all the three last blogs, in the end of them...
---
Kolla detta och detta.
----------------
Now playing: Psalmer i 2000-talet - En psalm om tiden Sv.ps. 827
via FoxyTunes

Inga kommentarer: