torsdag 17 maj 2007

Walk and Sauna bath....

A walk in the wood, up a hill, after lunch with ski-poles and a very eager dog… A fantastic view over the nearest river with all the farms with their typically red wooden-houses lying there in the distance in the valley… A little more than 15 minutes walk from where I am staying on the way to a house called Tor's castle, a house the village owns, with a very nice view on the north side of the hill with the village lying beneath. A house where poeple can walk or ski to and have sausage with them to grill or something...


A lot of work and probably stress and tension took out its right, so I had to take a nap too now in the afternoon…

Now I have just taken a sauna-bath - wonderful.

I have got things to write about later, things I have read in one of my teachers’ papers and papers I found here, about school here and work place milieu…

No, there is no lack of topics to write about. It’s only time that is lacking usually and now I have reduced access to a computer. There is no broadband here… And I also forgot my English dictionary at home. AND my walking-shoes, but there were shoes to borrow here, to my small feet…

And I am still learning the technolgy; handling it faster and better hopefully...


Addition May 20: From my youngest uncles’ fire-wood heated sauna approximately 30 km south of the Arctic Circle in a county (landskap) called Norrbotten. After having bathed one can throw oneself into the lake there – if one dares! When we were children it was no problems with bathing anywhere, no matter how cold it even was!

These pictures were taken in August 2006.

The sauna which is here is electrically heated though… But it is a special feeling to bath in a fire-wood heated sauna! Hearing the fire…

//

By the way, magician can also be called wizard? Is Harry Potter not called that? :) (but how do you handle smileys?)
And magician could perhaps also be translated to the Swedish word magiker?

//
Addition May 21 at 8.43 pm: the children dared to bath in the lake after our sauna-bath, I dipped my toes... That was all i must admit. :)

Inga kommentarer: