tisdag 29 maj 2007

Spring feelings/vårkänslor…

Found this on my refrigerator, a sender in I tore out from the paper some month ago , a little freely translated :-) in my spontaneous style:

Spring feelings…

I saw your car, knew you were in the neighbourhood, felt the happiness of seeing you and maybe hearing your voice.

My eyes sought out the surrounding, there you were, you attracted me.

I don’t know how to behave not to reveal what I feel; therefore I often get a bit stiff when you are in the surrounding. But the feeling is nice, think such a feeling can be there in spite of my age.

“Pensioner”.

Yes, it is incredible, and quite wonderful!?

-//-

Vårkänslor…

Jag såg din bil, visste att du var i närheten, kände glädjen av att se dig och eventuellt höra din röst.

Mina blickar sökte av omgivningen, där var du ju, du tilltalade mig.

Jag vet inte hur jag ska bete mig för att inte röja vad jag känner, därför blir jag ofta litet stel när du finns i min närhet. Men känslan är skön, tänk att den finns där trots min ålder.

”Pensionär”.

Inga kommentarer: