lördag 26 maj 2007

Confirmation and more about our landskap - and län...

Thought further on that about landskap... And started to wonder if what I wrote about county administration board rather was what we call län, not really what we call landskap... So now home I have checked in the Swedish National encyclopedia (NE) which I both have as books and as CD-ROM... I will read further and come back to it, because I think this history is interesting, but I don't know so many details yet!! :) I wonder if landskap is the older form and län came 400 years ago?

So Linné lived in a landskap called Uppland and in a län called Uppsala I think!? So both this are right what concern him!!Here my nephew - he had already changed from his Rättvik national costume, I asked him to put on the hat at least for some photos!! He did as the obedient he is! Hmmm...

And I didn't have to make any food today - how nice!

My brother in law had filmed the event in the church...

Inga kommentarer: