söndag 8 juli 2007

Even more about needs...

Yes, what expressions do early unmet needs take? Do we see this on all different levels: from the individual to the global? What did Benjamin Hoff write about Poh and Tao?? Needs for power, money, things... Unlimited... And society's "approval" of this!!?? You don't have to think about others!!?? And aren't people played out against each others, both on work-place levels to a societal level? And we have need for scapegoats: the ones that aren't as successful as we are!!?? (enormous irony). Contempt for weakness really!!??

Here it has been the ones sick of exhaustion and the ones with no jobs which have been allowed objects to haunt!!!! Allowed scapegoats!! See what Pincus has written in "Hitler and Hatred"!! (in Swedish).

I also read in the magazine "MåBra" ("FeelWell") this morning about being in the present and the importance of that... But how many of us are really in the present without us being aware of it? Some are capable of being more in the present than others... How do we come to terms with this really? Because, yes, I think it would be possible to be more in the present. But it isn't possible by being clever, unless it isn't about people that are less harmed, and the effects won't be really long-lasting? Some (Bosch and Jenson) therapists mean we are more and less in the present, and these states we can't control, because they dates back earliest in life, when they were life-saving. And they still have that function for us as grown ups. And this causes us a lot of problems. So if we don't succeed with all methods that are presented (from the popular as in this magazine MåBra to more "professional" and scientific-based) it isn't because we are born sick, but because we were harmed and had to repress so many things... I mean: It's easy we blame ourselves...

I'm trying to catch (capture??) something...

I also came to think about what Bosch writes about Daniel Goleman and his EQ-concept. Freyd also wrote about him...

I think politics, society, psychology belong together... And I think it's really a backlash in society, spreading selfishness and greediness whose roots I wonder about... By age I have been more interested in humanistic things. As younger I was more interested in nature-science... Resonated in another way? More intellectual? I don't know...

I think I will write more about this...

Inga kommentarer: