onsdag 5 december 2007

Orange Pairs in a Circle...

Three videos from Music Mind Games. I am not working exactly like this, but can get ideas from things like these... I have met Michiko in real life, on two occasions, as ascultator when she worked with children during two summer-courses here in Sweden which I attended. In fact my "method" is based on the ear, not on reading music in first hand. Despite I am note-reader myself and had no big problems with reading music...

My method-teacher from the Music College was Margareta Strömblad which recently died, only 70 years. Fairly controversial, as a couple of my other teachers during my music-education, "commencements" which suited me. She was musician on the ears though...

Two of my piano-teachers were interested in psychology, but from two different angles so to say. One developed a method: mental training for musicians, because of his problems with stage-fright, and the other had a more "practical" approach...

And the pianist Käbi Laretei was my teacher for four years. She was married to Ingmar Bergman.

Watch this site by the way.Käbi Laretei at the piano.
PS. There's a lot at work now!!

Inga kommentarer: